SOURCING DIGITAL CX STRATEGIES
- How Purolator deployed conversational bots to manage customer interactions without over-taxing agents.
- Take away strategies for incorporating highly visual tactics for your business growth with Fresh/LVMH.
- How The Bay has transformed its sales and marketing teams to anticipate all things digital with AI integration.
- Creating metaverse ready products to optimize sales with the help of Gamefam.
- Builingd an effective digital transformation framework for superior customer experiences with Nordic Healthcare and Ontario Digital Services.
Given the profound insights gained, anticipation is building for next year’s event, with many planning to attend.
Glodon – Platinum Sponsor
Established in 1998, Glodon Company Limited was listed on the A-share market in May 2010 (abbreviated as Glodon, Stock Code: 002410) in China, being the first listed company in the field of construction engineering information in China. Glodon provides more than 100 “Terminal + Cloud + Big Data” based products/services, industry big data, industry new finance, and other value-added services as the provider of a digital building platform, which centres on the entire life cycle of construction projects with the professional applications of construction engineering as the core support. With more than 8,000 employees, currently, Glodon has established more than 80 branches around the world, providing services to customers in over 100 countries and regions. Its sales and service network covers more than 200 cities worldwide, providing professional applications and services to over 310,000 professional clients globally.
Gold Sponsor – AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. For over 16 years, AWS has been delivering cloud services to millions of customers around the world running a wide variety of use cases. AWS has the most operational experience, at greater scale, of any cloud provider.
Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
AWS has significantly more services, and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider–from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, end user computing and databases–to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things. This makes it faster, easier, and more cost effective to move your existing applications to the cloud and build nearly anything you can imagine.
With AWS, you can leverage the latest technologies to experiment and innovate more quickly. We are continually accelerating our pace of innovation to invent entirely new technologies you can use to transform your business.
Digitization, AI, Data Analytics, MarTech Tools, Social Media and more
The Digital Customer Experience Summit in 2023 was a resounding success, drawing CX and marketing professionals from the top North American brands. Those who attended had the opportunity to:
- Identify and quantify customer pain points with an emphasis on data needs to drive business value.
- Regroup their brand(s) and get back to the basics of tightly linking marketing with digital CX.
- Develop digital building blocks of their organization’s CX strategy and increase conversions.
- Ensure their digital assets are aligned with their offerings, focusing on solutions in digital channels.
- Apply design thinking and user research to understand the reality and pain points of their target audience by EYDS
- Leave with best practices from 40+ senior CX executives.
It was an honor to host some of the most prestigious companies and CX experts from North America, such as Etsy, Fresh/LVMH, Purolator, TELUS, Coca Cola, Gamefam, Bell, The Bay, Lamour, Service Canada, Schneider Electrics, BP, OLG, Flights Claim, ALDO, Nordic Healthcare, Reckitt, Ontario Digital Service, and numerous others.
Gold Sponsor – Wood
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people.
United by our passion for creating a sustainable future in energy and the built environment, we lead the charge, our actions transform challenges into solutions, and our curiosity keeps us pushing, innovating, making the impossible… possible.
We have the size and scale to create competitive advantage and assure our customers that we can take on the largest and most complex projects.
HARNESS THE POWER OF AN IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL EVENT
This hybrid experience is specially designed to help attendees capture the most value possible!
- Expand your network and enhance peer-to-peer learning with a larger audience and a broader reach of attendees.
- Cultivate lasting connections through one week of pre-event virtual networking on the summit platform.
- Consult industry experts and get your toughest questions answered with the help of an in-person and virtual exhibitor hall.
- Connect and build relationships with peers who have similar interests and career objectives using AI matchmaking tools and filters.
- Enjoy on-demand speaking sessions and content that can be viewed anytime, anywhere.
Gold Sponsor – Cupix
Cupix is a Spatial Digital Twin software company on a mission to enable the construction industry to maximise project outcomes by mirroring construction sites into virtual spaces in minutes.
Combining AI and BIM technologies, Cupix’s flagship product, CupixWorks, is a SaaS platform which transforms 360 photos taken by off-the-shelf 360 cameras into a virtual 3D space and provides a cloud based unified platform for industry data formats.
Many of Australia’s largest construction companies rely on CupixWorks to enhance collaboration, speed up decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.